Fri, 29 Oct|
Introduction to Project Management
The Cyclops Methodology in 3 days: developed for new project managers who never had any formal training who wish to have a better grip on their projects.
Time & Location
29 Oct 2021, 09:00 CEST – 12 Nov 2021, 17:00 CET
Cyclops HQ, Stationsstraat 55, 2800 Mechelen, Belgium
About the event
- The course spans 3 days of 8 hours (incl breaks) and can be given inhouse, for groups of up to 12 people. Want to organize a training for a group? Please contact us.
- Normally the course and course materials will be taught in English unless otherwise specified, but depending on the group we can organize it in Dutch and French as well.
- Total price for the course is € 1950,00 (excl VAT).
- Training will be given by Quentin Plaetevoet (PMO Business Unit Manager and PMP certified engineer with 13 years experience in projects) and Rob De Luyck (Cyclops Managing Partner - COO with decades of project management experience)
Introduction to Project Management is developed for new project managers who never had any formal training who wish to have a better grip on their projects.
After this 3 days training, the participant will be able to:
- Identify business needs and translate them into project deliverables
- Create a Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) and use it to create a Budget and a Schedule
- Monitor and control the project and report about it to stakeholders
Over the years, Cyclops has developed a methodology with which it managed many a project for different clients in different sectors. It is a structured, predictive approach with a strong focus on planning and people management.
The Cyclops Methodology and its structured approach shows a lot of similarities with the standards and best practices described in the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBoK) released by the Project Management Institute (PMI). As a result, many of Cyclops’ staff are PMP certified.
Day 1 - IntroductionAula Room
Day 2 - Main ConceptsAula Room