Fri, 19 Nov|
Project Management Professional® Preparation Course
The PMP® Prep Course: get familiar with the Project Management standard terminology, methodology and procedures in a highly interactive class.
Time & Location
19 Nov 2021, 09:00 CET – 10 Dec 2021, 17:00 CET
Cyclops HQ, Stationsstraat 55, 2800 Mechelen, Belgium
About the event
- The course spans 4 days of 8 hours (incl breaks) and can be given inhouse, for groups of up to 12 people. Want to organize a training for a group? Please contact us.
- Normally the course and course materials will be taught in English unless otherwise specified, but depending on the group we can organize it in Dutch and French as well.
- Total price for the course is € 2450,00 (excl VAT).
- Trainer: Didier Brackx, certified CAPM®/PMP® trainer for more than 23 years.
Project management standards provide a common language for all project participants. They encourage formal recognition of responsibilites within a project and focus on what a project is supposed to deliver, why, when and from whom. The Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide 6th edition) by the Project Management Institute (PMI) is the international standard on project management.
This course is a first step towards a Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification, which is an internationally recognized benchmark within project management.
This course is designed to prepare the project managers towards their PMP®/CAPM® exam !
In this module (Module 1), we will handle all ten areas of the PMBOK® Guide, 6th and 7th Edition:
- Project Scope Management
- Project Schedule Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Integration Management
- Project Resource Management
- Project Communication Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
To receive the PMP® certiﬁcation, you must demonstrate the required "long-term commitment" to project
management professionalism. You must have, besides 35 hours of project management education (achieved by following this program):
- a bachelor degree and 4,500 hours of relevant project management experience in the past 6 years or
- a high school diploma or equivalent and 7,500 hours of relevant project management experience in the past 8 years.
Day 1Aula Room
Day 2Aula Room